I know that I do!
I had NKOTB nightgowns.
Shirts.
Posters.
Cassette tapes.
a clock.
3 newkidsontheblock watches.
That I wore at the same time.
I was in LOVE with Jon.
and.... I find I still am!
I still liked them secretly, even when you weren't suppose to.
They are making a comeback!
I AM SO EXCITED!
I feel like I am 12 again.
Check out this sweet video..........





4 comments:
You don't know me, but I went to school with Judd. I found you just by links but I wanted to say something about this because I LOVED NKOTB. I am so excited about their reunion! If I lived closer I wold so come to your breakfast.
I do remember the love affair you had going on with these boys...Bon and I never really got into them. I don't know why???
Are you kidding? Who could NOT remember the NKOTB? I will never forgive my parents for giving Angie the Jordan barbie for Christmas and giving me a Danny doll! Angie didn't even like Jordan- she liked Joey! I loved Jordan and they gave him to Angie!! It was heartbreaking...
Though I must add, I did grow rather fond of Danny's tail...
Post a Comment