
Avey's Auntie Nessa GRADUATED from Bon Losee on Friday April 12, 2008!! (WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU SIS!!) She did so well in school, and gives a killer micro dermabrasion! I am looking forward to many facials in this upcoming year, thanks to her sweet new job skills.
WAY TO WORK HARD AND GET IT DONE SIS!! YOU ARE NOW A MaStEr Eesthetician! (sp?) If you need a wax, chemical peel, or laser treatment, she is the chick to call!

Avey Loves her Auntie Nessa, because she was there when she was born! (she also loves Auntie's taste in clothes!)

Don't you think Vanessa and Avey look alike?

4 comments:
Hey, I need to talk Quin and Vanessa into going into business together. I would love to get my nails done while I'm having a cavity fixed! This is Kyle not Janell -
Good work Vanessa! It would be so nice to have your own personal beautician. I envy you.
There is nothing better than a favorite Aunt! I have a special bond with Jamis. Maybe that will be the case with Avey and Nessa!
I think there is some resemblance between the two beauties. I also see a lot of Eli in Avey...is this right?
Post a Comment