Friday, April 04, 2008

THEY ARE BACK! (and I am nerdier than ever!)




Yes. The theme music to this blog has been altered for your NKOTB pleasure.
Don't worry, I'm sure I'll snap out of this sometime soon:)

Try this link too! I can't believe that i am still this obsessed! but i can't help it! I am thinking that I basically ate drank and fell asleep to this music for like 2 years!

I even remember that my Aunt Kathy recorded a concert on cable for me (back in the VHS days) and gave me a the tape on Christmas morning at Grandma Rena's. I was so stoked! (do you remember that?)

It's so fun to dig all this up!

REUNION CONCERT ON THE TODAY SHOW IS MAY 16th! I will be serving breakfast at my house for anyone that wants to come and enjoy the concert, and some crepes at my place, 8am sharp!

PEACE!

2 comments:

Wrena said...

holy cow!

Jill said...

I'm happy your group is reuniting! Since I can't be in Utah on May 16th, I will watch the Today Show here and think of you!